The pharmaceutical industry is a diverse field encompassing research, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing, with a broad range of potential security vulnerabilities.
Pharmaceutical firms, their suppliers, and associated firms have become major targets of theft, vandalism, property damage, product tampering, eco-terrorism, and litigation. Professional security planning is required to effectively manage risk specific to the pharmaceutical environment.
Andrews International's integrated, full-service approach to security provides a range of prevention and protection services and proven reliability to meet both the conventional and extended security needs of the field.
Our security service professionals provide pharmaceutical clients with comprehensive guidelines for security, focusing on threat assessments, situation analysis, and strategic planning to identify and mitigate potential risks.
We bring our pharmaceutical clients the experience of security experts who have managed or led teams for over 1,000 pharmaceutical industry meeting and event security details — some with more than 4,000 attendees — and over 1,100 security escort operations on loads and convoys of pharmaceutical cargo in transit.
In addition to offering uniformed security forces to bio-science and pharmaceutical companies, Andrews International also provides services specific to this industry in the following areas:
- Threat assessments, consulting and investigations
- Facilities protection
- Crisis management
- Emergency/unusual event response
- Intellectual property security for research and development activities
- Access control
- Fire prevention and life safety programs
- Investigation and protection against product tampering, counterfeiting, and diversion
- Protection of competitive research, production, and product and marketing information
- Supply chain logistics security, including over-the-road escorts of drugs in transit
- Meeting and event security
- Domestic and international executive protection
- Intervention in threats of workplace violence and kidnap and ransom
- Management of threats from animal-rights and other activist groups, including security during demonstrations and residential security
- Secure retrieval of company cars, computers, documents, and drug samples from departing employees
For more information, please contact the Andrews International office near you.
About Andrews International, Inc.
Andrews International, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is an industry-leading full service provider of security and risk mitigation services. Through local offices in the United States and Latin America and nearly 150 strategic partners around the world, the company provides security services to a wide range of business sectors in all 50 states and internationally to many of the Fortune 500. The firm's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services. For more information, please visit the Andrews International website at www.andrewsinternational.com.