Consulting, Investigations and International (CI&I):
The right research and analysis is paramount to protecting your business interests when it comes to alliances, acquisitions or investments.
Knowledge is key to ensuring that investments, business relationships and transactions, and other major decisions lead to positive outcomes.
At Andrews International, we are experienced in using an extensive network of resources and open source information to prepare an analysis that can be used to assist in the decision making process. Our product is flexible in its style, structure, content, and cost, all depending on the client’s business objective and budget.
Andrews International offers a wide variety of services, analysis and research to meet business intelligence objectives.
- Business background and associations
- Operational and financial history
- Individual reputational profiles
- Civil, criminal and public filings
- Property and business interests
- National and international media records
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Transactional due diligence
- Competitor intelligence
- Trade secrets investigations
- Corporate contests
- Emerging markets entry intelligence
- Information and intellectual property controls
- Vendor/supplier and partner due diligence
About Andrews International, Inc.
Andrews International, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is an industry-leading full service provider of security and risk mitigation services. Through local offices in the United States and Latin America and nearly 150 strategic partners around the world, the company provides security services to a wide range of business sectors in all 50 states and internationally to many of the Fortune 500. The firm's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services. For more information, please visit the Andrews International website at www.andrewsinternational.com.