Consulting, Investigations and International (CI&I):
Threats against businesses and the potential for loss and liability are greater than ever in today’s complex global business environment. Information, knowledge, and expert resources are key to mitigating risk in all facets of the enterprise.
AI’s Consulting, Investigations and International (CI&I) division brings together industry-renowned security and risk management professionals who specialize in identification and mitigation of today’s most pressing threats. These are the industry’s foremost authorities, with diverse knowledge and experience, forming a network to support clients in implementing a multi-disciplinary approach to security and risk management.
Each case is managed by a team of experts selected based on the situation and the client’s needs. The team’s specialized expertise and comprehensive capabilities are complemented by the utilization of state-of-the-art systems and the application of industry best practices.
We provide a broad range of solutions to support our clients’ security and risk management needs:
Consulting and Investigations Services
- Asset tracing
- Business intelligence/due diligence
- Digital forensics, including e-discovery and social media monitoring
- Electronic security system design and integration
- Finger printing
- Global Security Operation Center
- Intellectual property protection
- Litigation support
- Mining and oil exploration
- Occupational fraud and abuse
- Security program audits and management reviews
- Security vulnerability and risk assessments
- Specialized training (workplace violence prevention/response, executive protection/security driving)
- Workplace violence programs
Special Projects Group
From plainclothes direct intervention teams to uniformed tactical response officers, our Special Projects Group has the resources to protect organizations, government agencies, events, and individuals at serious risk of harm and loss.
- Air Security Officers (ASOs)
- Asset Protection Team (APT)
- Executive protection & security driving
- Meeting & event security
- Rapid Response Team with tactically trained uniformed security officers
- Workplace violence threat management
Security Consultants and Investigators
For consulting and investigations inquiries:
305.373.8488 - Miami
269.925.8111 - Benton Harbor
646.233.4975 - New York
About Andrews International, Inc.
Andrews International, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is an industry-leading full service provider of security and risk mitigation services. Through local offices in the United States and Latin America and nearly 150 strategic partners around the world, the company provides security services to a wide range of business sectors in all 50 states and internationally to many of the Fortune 500. The firm's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services. For more information, please visit the Andrews International website at www.andrewsinternational.com.