Consulting, Investigations and International (CI&I):
Service: Special Projects
Executive Protection and Security Driving
Executive protection and security driving resources are essential to the mitigation of risks besetting many prominent individuals today, including senior corporate executives, dignitaries, heads of state, celebrities, and high-net-worth individuals.
Andrews International (AI) provides executive protection and security driving services for diverse clients in locations around the world. Our Special Projects Group handpicks each protection professional to ensure the best cultural fit for the client’s unique risk profile and personal circumstances.
Our protection professionals are experts in advance and logistics planning, threat assessment, crisis management, and emergency response. Equally important, they are specialists in security driving and secure transportation.
Statistics show that the vast majority of security incidents involving corporate executives and high-profile individuals occur while targeted individuals are in or around their vehicles. To prevent transportation from being a weak link in our personal security chain, we approach security driving and secure transportation as core to the discipline of executive protection. A primary component of training is instilling the reactive and proactive knowledge and skills that protection professionals need to ensure the safety and security of vehicle occupants.
For protection professionals with essential tactical training and skills, sensitivity, and discretion, you can trust Andrews International.
- Key employee personal protection program risk/needs assessment/design
- Training and certification of protection personnel, including advanced skills like close protection techniques, attack recognition and avoidance, and managing threats of violence, as well as armed assignment training covering firearms skills, concealed weapons skills and deployment, light combat skills, and skills for confronting edged weapons or multiple aggressors
- Personal protection project design and management
- Crisis planning for kidnap, extortion, and missing person
- Rapid response for special events, labor disputes, and natural disasters
- Training for security drivers, including classroom coursework, practical exercises like evasive lane changes and counter ambush driving, and specialty subjects like ramming, PIT maneuvers, and motorcade driving
- Executive seminars for victim avoidance, counter-surveillance, and evasive driving techniques utilizing hands-on practical exercises
- Travel security intelligence and logistics management
- Secure transportation of executives and business travelers
- Global Positioning System (GPS) — emergency tracking & monitoring service
- IRS 132/Compliance
About Andrews International, Inc.
Andrews International, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is an industry-leading full service provider of security and risk mitigation services. Through local offices in the United States and Latin America and nearly 150 strategic partners around the world, the company provides security services to a wide range of business sectors in all 50 states and internationally to many of the Fortune 500. The firm's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services. For more information, please visit the Andrews International website at www.andrewsinternational.com.