Manage documentation and compliance with Healthcare Credentialing Solution
Andrews International (AI) is a recognized leader in optimizing security processes and supporting client interests with innovative applications of proprietary technology. When our customers in the health care industry expressed a need for a continuously updated program to document security officer background information, training, qualifications, inoculations, and other data for presentation to the Joint Commission and other regulatory bodies, we developed a Healthcare Credentialing Solution**. The solution provides a centralized, user-friendly database of officers' credentials.
How Does the Solution Work?
Hard copy document sources for credentialing are scanned into a dedicated server and stored for future review, audit, and verification. Original source documents are divided into two categories:
- Pre-Employment (Background Credentials)
- Active Employment (Performance Credentials)
Examples of Active Employment Performance Credentials*
- Job-Specific and Specialized Training
- Hazardous Material Awareness Training (HAZMAT)
- CPR, AED, First Aid Training/Certification
- Blood Borne Pathogens Training/Certification
- Emergency Response Training
- IAHSS Certification
- CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Program
- Health Care SEC/HIPPA
Examples of Pre-Employment Background Credentials*
- Consent Form
- I-9 Qualifying Support
- Criminal Background and FDLE Background Check
- Public Records Check
- Drug Screen and Alcohol Testing
- DMV Check
- Residential and Employment History
- Licensing Credentials
- Hepatitis B and TB Testing, Physical/Medical Exams
- Security Officer Pre-Assignment Training
- Hospital Orientation
*Credentials documented in the system may include but are not limited to those listed.
Joint Commission & Other Audit Compliance
- Accepted by The Joint Commission in lieu of paper files
- Provides a rich source of security and safety information for Environment of Care audits
Paperless Document Management
- Replaces cumbersome paper files with actual document scans
- Environmentally friendly, with reviews based on visual access to the original documents in electronic form
- Sorts data by individual employee, post assignment, or overall percentage rates
- Can scan and preserve an unlimited number of items
- Provided at no cost to our AI healthcare clients
About Andrews International, Inc.
Andrews International, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is an industry-leading full service provider of security and risk mitigation services. Through local offices in the United States and Latin America and nearly 150 strategic partners around the world, the company provides security services to a wide range of business sectors in all 50 states and internationally to many of the Fortune 500. The firm's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services. For more information, please visit the Andrews International website at www.andrewsinternational.com.